Jan 7, 2008

Let the Books still Open...

Back then I was never brave enough to do anything before being expert about all of the theories. I always did the same thing : collected tons of references and read many books, while planning to sink my teeth into it when all the books are closed. No wonder I had never been moving forward because I never had finished reading all the books. They're too many.

One day I heard Mr. Mario encouraging people to make an early start. Essentially he said, “Start before you ready, don’t wait until you become perfect!” I was surprised. I thought what I’ve done is perfectly right, but in fact it’s not recommended at all? Oh, please.. Come to think of it now, I must've wasted plenty of chances, just because I think I'm not perfect... Poor me! Glad to know this but also regret of knowing this too late.. :-(

I’ve been following Mr. Mario’s advice ever since and unexpectedly I become a ‘brave-man’. Suddenly I am in the middle of doing something and here I am... learning new things everyday while keep working on my projects, with my books still open! Thank you, Mr. Mario...